1. Got to the airport with clear skies.
2. It started snowing like mad ten minutes later.
3. Got seated next to a Portland Pirates player. Was quickly reminded of why I stopped dating hockey players in college when I had to explain that working for a non-profit didn't mean I didn't make any money.
4. Was told before take-off that the snow would make it hard to fly so 21 people and their bags needed to get off and we would get $400 in travel vouchers.
5. Got booked on flight for next day and received said vouchers despite the flight being canceled right before I rebooked. (Never got something when weather was involved, and it was Delta!)
6. Tried to get a cab but was told none were running.
7. Called my parents for a ride, but multiple accidents had everyone stranded so I waited two hours.
8. Had crazy lady yell at me while I tried to explain there were no cabs to my dad. She started cussing and yelling that they were coming and I just had to wait a beeping minute. She was still waiting when my dad came.
9. Lent my phone to a lady who didn't have one a few times who turned out to be a jewelry designer who asked for my address so she could mail me one of her pieces.
10. Left the airport and ended up where I started.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5