So getting bumped from your hotel for overbooking has it's perks. Besides the free room and free internet you also get multiple rides on the hotel shuttle. This provided me the chance to learn these fun facts about Houston, TX:
- Houston is the fourth largest city in the U.S. but is soon to take over Chicago as #3.
- Where the Enron headquarters used to be - this was pointed out three different times.
- There are 8 miles of underground tunnels under the city for pedestrians (kind of like at RIT) and they are open from 5am-4pm daily.
- The nicest people in the world live here, although the driver told me that the people were all really warm-blooded here and I am sort of assuming from the rest of the conversation that that is what he meant.
- You should eat at the District 7 Grill (which we did).